Creating an account on www.saeutilityadvancechallenge.com
Within 72 hours, your team information will be transferred from www.sae.org to https://www.saeutilityadvancechallenge.com/.
- Navigate to www.saeutilityadvancechallenge.com/CreateAccount.aspx.
- Enter your information. Choose Team Captain / Team Advisor (Authorization Number Required) or Team Member (non-Captain).
- Click the Next button.
- Select your University from the School List. If your University begins with “University of…,” it may be listed as “University of…” or “Univ of….“
- Select your Team.
- Enter your Display Name. This is the name that will be displayed instead of your account username in the team-related areas of the site. This should be a name by which others will easily recognize you.
- This will create a request that will be sent to the Team Captain / Advisor for approval. If that person does not yet have an account, encourage them to sign up here and choose the "Team Captain / Advisor" option so that your team can start using this site. Once your request has been approved (or rejected) you will be notified via email.